Original online packing slip/sales receipt required for all refunds or exchanges.
A return authorization number is required for all online purchase returns. To obtain authorization to return ANY item purchased online please call 512-245-1374 or email us at email@example.com. Return authorization numbers are valid for 5 business days from the date of issue. Please write the return authorization number in the upper right hand corner of the return authorization form available hereNo returns will be accepted without this form and the packing slip/sales receipt. The e-mail order confirmation is not the sales receipt.
Original shipping charges as well as return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable, unless due to our error. No credit is given for lost or damaged packages in route to University Bookstore. Please insure and track your package. A refund will be posted to your credit card or account once your return is received and processed. Processing times for returns vary, and may take up to 30 days from the day the return is received for a credit to be transmitted to your credit card or account. It typically takes 2-10 business days for financial institutions to process the transmitted credit request.
Returning Course Materials
- Full refunds (excluding shipping) will be given on textbooks during the first 7 class days for fall & spring semesters; 3 days for full summer sessions & 8 week courses; 2 days for mini-sessions.
- The course material must be returned with the sales receipt & the return authorization form.
- The original barcode must be on the book.
- New books returned within the above time limits must be salable as new. They must be in the original shrink wrap, all parts of package present, seals on software unbroken, barcode attached.
- All textbooks must be in the condition purchased
- Defective books must be returned for replacement as quickly aspossible.
- Coursepacks are not refundable if the package has been opened.
- Textbooks purchased at any time after the refund period are NON REFUNDABLE.
Returning General Merchandise
- All merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The product must be in the same condition as purchased with all tags, packaging, manuals and accessories intact and unaltered.
- The product must be returned with the sales receipt and the return authorization form.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs on returned orders.
The following items may NOT be returned:
- Clearance items
- Study aids
- Review guides
- Special orders
- Testing materials
- Calculators purchased during the last 2 weeks of each semester
- Other non-defective items that have been worn or used by the customer.
Return Shipping Address:
702 Gaillardia St.
San Marcos, TX 78666
Management has the right and the responsibility to prevent abuse of the refund policy.